7.24.2008

Let me get this straight...

I recently discovered Hulu, a joint venture by NBC Universal and News Corp to provide video content online. Hulu is an effort by two of the big media outlets to compete with Apple and itunes. So far I have been impressed by what they have available.

High-def versions of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report? Where have you been all my life?

But then I noticed something kind of interesting. On Wednesday's Colbert Report, Stephen has Naz on as his guest. Naz has been in a bit of a dispute with Bill O'Reilly and Fox News. So here I am watching Naz in beautiful hi-def video, streaming on my computer FOR FREE as he takes Bill O'Reilly, Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, and News Corp. to task. It seems unlikely that the content providers are aware of, no less condone, the content they are providing me, but that didn't diminish my enjoyment of the show any.

1 comment:

hattrick16 said...

you can even watch the stanley cup finals in HD.